Teach For Us is supported by private contributions from corporations, foundations, and individuals. This support helps us ensure that we can provide free blogs to all Teach For America corps members as well as free access to the general public.
As a public charity, Teach For Us wishes to build the support of a wide base of supporters.
- Scholastic Book Clubs
- Scholastic Book Clubs is a unit of Scholastic, the global children’s publishing, education and media company, which has a corporate mission supported through all of its divisions of helping children around the world to read and learn.
the following donors contributed to our operations at the national level in fiscal year 2010 (January 1, 2010 – December 31, 2010).
This level honors those who gave $1,000+
This level honors those who gave $500-$999
This level honors those who gave $250-$499
This level honors those who gave $50-249 and recruited at least 10 donors who give $25 each
This level honors those who gave $50-$249
- Melanie Gupta
- Renee Racette
- Rebecca Richardson
Pro bono partners
- ibiblio provides hosting and support for all the blogs on our site. ibiblio is a conservancy of freely available information, including software, music, literature, art, history, science, politics, and cultural studies.
- Bryan Cave
- Bryan Cave provides pro bono legal support to Teach For Us. Bryan Cave is a business and litigation firm with global reach, a strong reputation and a long history of success.
- Virante Web Marketing
- Virante, Inc. offers search engine optimization consulting to our site. Virante is a search engine optimization, paid search, web analytics and website development services firm for clients interested in improving their search engine presence.
- Awe.sm provides our site with custom link shortening. Awe.sm enables ROI measurement on social media marketing.
Teach For Us is very grateful for the support from all our donors, regardless of gift amount.
If you have a question or concern regarding how you are listed in this report, please email us.